Did You Send Your Letters Yet? URGENT
Take 10 minutes and 2 Stamps and send word to the US Supreme Court that you wish the Brunson v. Adams case to be reviewed and considered. Please do it today.
Patriots all over the Country are personally sending word today to the US Supreme Court that they want the Brunson v. Adams case reviewed and considered.
Your participation is needed now. It quick and simple:
1. Get 2 envelopes, 2 stamps, 2 pieces of paper.
2. On each piece of paper write:
Attention to the “9 Supreme Court Justices”. Express support of Brunson vs Alma S Adams et al, No.: 22-380. Sign your name and date it. You can write more if you wish. It’s that simple.
Here’s a link to a template letter to personalize/print: (Also see example below.)
3. You now have either 2 handwritten copies or 2 printed copies.
4. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to:
Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street NE,
Washington, DC 20543.
5. One copy goes into a stamped envelope addressed to:
Loy & Raland Brunson
4287 South Harrison Blvd., # 132,
Ogden, Utah 84403.
They’re counting your letters! *Add $1 dollar to say thanks.
6. URGENT, the case is slated for JANUARY 6th. Mail your letters!
7. Share with friends & family.
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO DO THIS TODAY. SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
You may also view and share this video:
«««««<EXAMPLE LETTER »»»»»»»»»